Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Inside Out -->

Well, this is the official first posting for my blog!! What a rush. I suppose I should kick things off by kind of explaining the purpose of this whole thing.
-First off, I thought it would be fun :) I've always loved getting my thoughts out so why not? Thus, I've decided to call my thinking blogs 'Inside Out,' getting thoughts out from the inside... yeah.
-Anyway, I also wanted to use this as a way to communicate to family and friends about what exactly is going on with all my health stuff. I'll be out of school this semester and there will be lots of updates so a blog seemed like an easy solution for communication.
-Lastly, I will also just be posting random thoughts and fun ideas. I will be having mucho time to think and do nothing so I thought I might as well share some of what I have been pondering on.
So, I hope you enjoy reading some of this, if not then you can just get the medical update and be done with it :) Use this how you will but have a blessed day!

1 comment: